<VV> I have a problem that I hope you might help me with.

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 27 11:49:27 EDT 2009

I'll bet Matt and Hall are right on with their suggestion. I like to add an additional ground via a homemade "dash ground harness". I will run a few wires to every gauge holder (3 if it's a Monza w/clock- I think I remember 6 on a Corsa) and ground it with an eyelet connector. I always felt the OE grounding system was a bit lacking. But I'm sure the bean counters at the time figured it to be just enough. I hope this is helpful. Please post your findings and repairs.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado.