<VV> paint codes

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 27 11:55:41 EDT 2009

FYI, the interior colors are not the same as the exterior colors. Even in
100% gloss form.

Here are the ppg codes for interior of 1965, but Carl says the local PPG
people can't help him even with this info. I don't understand that, as PPG
is a global company. But, companies do not always act like we think they
should. ggg

Frank DuVal

I can't find my color books right now, so a quick search returned this
page.

http://www.paintcodes.net/chevy-paint-codes-1965.html

It shows two reds offered, Regal Red and Rally Red. If your paint supply
people can't match USA codes, can they match PPG codes?