<VV> Feelin some resistance!

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 12:57:06 EDT 2009

So when can we expect Seth to start selling those special  "resisters?"

As far as Tim's original question, I don't have my part manual here right
now (and because the earliest I have was from '73 so it might not show it),
but  I remember that the "Late Late Models" had a slightly different sender
sweep  value and that the '65 (and '66?) senders would result in higher
readings in  newer LMs (it did when I put a new OEM '65 sender in one of my
'68s).  You can bend the arm as Ned suggested (and as I did--just  slightly),
modify the guage (or try another one from a 67-69 to see if it works)  or you
can learn to live with it.

Bob Hall
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul