<VV> Corvair Parts & Service Vendor Update

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 10:28:23 EDT 2009

Jeffrey,
     Do you do mail order?  If so, tell us how to get a catalog.
     Frank "East coaster" Burkhard

In a message dated 07/28/09 00:05:29 Eastern Daylight Time, Anarchyburger writes:

I'm excited to announce California Corvairs has moved into a new, modern
facility this July. Our new location features 6,000 square feet of indoor
storage, two service bays and nearly 1,500 square feet of monitored, gated and
paved outside storage. We also have a new air conditioned showroom fully
stocked  with new, rebuilt and quality used parts for all of your Corvair
needs. All of  our quality used parts are neatly categorized, separated and
shelved for easy  identification and retrieval. Each is listed with our part
number and  price inside our 120 page 2008-2009 California Corvair Used Parts
Catalog and Price Guide. It's the same catalog touted by Jay Leno in his
recent restoration of a 1961 Rampside on Jay's Garage. Our  knowledgeable
employees have all been with California Corvairs for at  least eight years and
have the Corvair experience  to insure you get the correct new or used part
and service the  first time. In addition to new and used parts sales we
offer a full service  repair operation too. Our modern facility is fully
equipped with two service  lifts allowing us to be more productive servicing,
restoring and fixing all of  your Corvair and Corvair-powered vehicle needs.
As always, we continue to offer top notch engine and  transaxle rebuilding
services and we try to keep a good supply of  rebuilt transmissions and
differentials available at all times. If your 'e  looking to have your Corvair
restored we have over 20 years experience to put to  work for your project.
Personally, I have been restoring Corvairs since the  1980's. My restored
Corvairs have been on ESPN's Super Chevy Show, My  Classic Car, on display at
the Peterson Automotive Museum and on the Cover of  the CORSA Communique. I
also restored and showed a CORSA Senior Division  Concours 1962 Spyder
convertible for many years consistently scoring 96 to 98  points at numerous
sanctioned events. I don't just sell Corvair parts and  service, I'm also an
enthusiast and owner too. I drive a 1966  Corvair-powered Ultra Van #227. I'm a
current member of CORSA and active  with my local chapter Vintage CORSA of
Orange County.
We invite all of our current customers, future customers and anyone
interested in Corvairs to stop in anytime Tuesday through Saturday and see  the
west's best Corvair parts and service operation. Our new facility is  located
at 15088 La Palma Drive in Chino, California 91710. Our main  phone number
has not changed.
We look forward to serving all of your Corvair and Corvair-powered needs
now and into the next decade.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey P. Williams

steps!