<VV> Seat extenders

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 16:02:55 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/31/09 10:12:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vair140 at aol.com writes:

Hi  all,

I just got a set of seat extenders from Clark's (being over six  feet and
driving 1100 miles to Jacksonville) and I'm having difficulty  installing
them, the floor bolts are too short to attach on the right side  bracket and
the brackets don't seem to follow the floor contour.? Has anyone  done these
successfully and how?? 65 Monza 4door.

Regards,

Guy  Brandes

I had the same problem about a year ago--called Clark's and talked to their
 service people--was told that the extender was correct; I drilled out the
extender (about 1" back from the hole that was provided) and that
worked--but I  didn't get the 3" extension that was advertised.
I'm about ready to use the Clark's unit as a template to have my own
extender made--with seat mounting studs about 3~4" further back than the ones I
have.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.
**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your