<VV> [fastvair] Roebling Road Time Trials.

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 1 19:45:17 EDT 2009

Dang Man!!
It won't be the same with out ya!!
WAH! WAH!
TLH

Even though the RR Time Trials this year are in my backyard, I am sorry to
say I seriously doubt my attendence due to conflicting schedules.

However, due to the increasing interest of faster vairs I almost guarantee
the event will be one of the best attended TT events ever.

Have no worries Brian.

Barry in SC

> To: fastvair at yahoogroups.com; VirtualVairs at corvair.org
> From: bmoneill at juno.com
> Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:20:14 +0000
> Subject: [fastvair] Roebling Road Time Trials.
>
> The NECC's 2009 BeaveRun Time Trials is now in the history books. The
> weather couldn't be better. The usual camaraderie and willingness to help
> a guy with a problem so common in the Corvair community was evident. There
> were no accidents or incidents and timing went off without a hitch. It was
> a good day in spite of some mechanical problems.
> As readers of posts on this forum know; the event almost didn't happen.
> The NECC was facing a big financial loss that could have jeopardized
> future events. At almost the last hour, the track management agreed to
> work with us to save the event. They contacted other clubs and got enough
> drivers to directly register with the track so that the event wasn't a
> money loser. If they hadn't been able to do that, the NECC would have lost
> its deposit.
> All this is by way of saying that it is imperative that if you plan to
> attend the NECC/SECC Time Trials at Roebling Road the day before the
> Jacksonville convention, you register now. Please help avoid the very
> difficult situation faced before the BeaveRun event. Don't let this event
> be cancelled.
> Go to NECCMOTORSORTS>COM for details and registration forms.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: