<VV> [fastvair] Roebling Road Time Trials.

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:24:12 EDT 2009

Even though the RR Time Trials this year are in my backyard, I am sorry to say I seriously doubt my attendence due to conflicting schedules.

However, due to the increasing interest of faster vairs I almost guarantee the event will be one of the best attended TT events ever.

Have no worries Brian.

Barry in SC