<VV> [fastvair] CORSA Support

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 22:30:16 EDT 2009

Ditto what Bob said.

There was more support than just one director.   The behind the scense
support was there (Dunahugh helped with the tent transport to the PW.).  How
many "Me Toos"  do we need to post to VV and Fastvairs?    Spence, Dan,
Warren, Chuck, everyone CORSA member who attended or raced was CORSA Support
and announced and re-announced the events quite well   Chuck Armer was the
main ambassador for CORSA, as Chuck always is.  Spence, Dan and others
chimed right in as well.   The CORSA tent and Communiques were made
available.     There are 100s of events that we all should attend,  from
CORSA chapters to general auto shows.  Got to pick and choose.  Time can
only be stretched so far,  travel budgets a little less now as gas prices
have jumped almost 50% in the last 6 weeks.  If the tent was not displayed,
I am disappointed,  but I am sure there is a reason.  we are, after all,
volunteers enjoying a hobby,  but career building network building
entrepreneuers (at least not with the Corvair).   Enough bashing.

Thanks to ALL for being there.   Dan, Spence, Chuck, Warren,  and all the
rest.   CORSA was there because you were there.  and I thank you.

tim mahler