<VV> Jacksonville Convention

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Thu Jun 4 08:19:38 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up.  The time for making hotel reservations under the discounted group block is about to end.  There are still a few rooms left.  The last day to get discounted rooms is June 12th.  Please call 800-996-3426 and reference code#0719886CO to receive your discount.
Also, the time for pre-registration discounts is also approaching.  (June 12th) Make sure you pre-register to save money.  You can register online.  If you need your CORSA password and sign in info please contact corsa at corvair.org and they will supply you what you need.  It's a fast and easy way to register.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Sarah