<VV> Pushing up the rear

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:01:36 EDT 2009

Normal shocks will not change the ride height. Yes, on the '64, the rear
springs have different stiffnesses for left and right. A less desirable
option than replacing the coil springs is to find and install a spring
spacer block in each coil. A quick search on the web showed, however, that
the spacers would be difficult to locate.

--
Tom in Baltimore
www.geocities.com/hughest_tom/car_pics/