<VV> 1960 Corvairs for 50th Anniversary T-shirts

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun Jun 7 00:37:00 EDT 2009

I'm looking for some really nice pictures of 1960 Corvairs. If you
think you have a really nice photo of one, please send them to me. I
will try and make some 50th Anniversary T-shirts and make them
available at various car shows including Jacksonville. I prefer
digital images in high resolution jpg, tiff or pdf. Sorry, no
royalties will be given and no copyrighted images will be accepted.
Just your claim to fame. You can email your photos but if you send a
CD or DVD, they will not be returned. Sorry no phone calls but you
can contact me off list.
Thanks in advance!

K C Vairbrush
4801 Rean Meadow Drive