<VV> Running oil temp normalcy

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 12:07:36 EDT 2009

The ambient for yesterday, when these readings were observed, was 90
degrees.  I probably need to mention, although I don't know if it
makes a difference or not, that the car is equipped with dual
exhausts although it is a 110.  There are spacers in the log to
exhaust connection as they are still 110's.  There are factory
shields in place on both sides.

Stephen