<VV> Running oil temp normalcy

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 13:33:02 EDT 2009

Stephan,
     If you're worried about high oil temps., just switch to a fully synthetic like Mobil 1.  Mobil 1 is now available in a "high mileage" version that is SL rated so it still has the additives that we need for our Corvairs.  I got a large bottle (5 qts) of 10W - 30 at WalMart not so long ago.  This oil should be good for over 350 deg. F.  I use it in ALL my cars as well as my lawn mower which gets used in hot summer weather.<GGGG>
     And if you're running a turbo engine, you REALLY need it!
     Frank "boost makes heat" Burkhard