<VV> Fuel regulator location...

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:19:27 EDT 2009

If the filter is old, it will cause the fuel pressure to drop a little bit.
If you place the regulator between the carb and the filter, the pressure
drop caused by the filter will not be a factor and the pressure set by the
regulator will be more accurate.

PS: The pressure drop across the filter is still a factor if the filter is
blocks enough flow to drop the pressure below what the regulator is set to
pass. This should be rare - like if you are using the original 40-year-old
paper filter.

Lonny