<VV> 65-69 Chrome Corvair 2dr 1/4 Window Vertical Molding

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 15:13:55 EDT 2009

Hi Folks - I just recently purchased several items from an estate sale.  In the lot was some either nos or repros 65-69 Chrome Corvair 2dr 1/4 coupe or convertible Window Vertical Molding sets.  This is the molding on a coupe that separates the front and back windows looking at the car from the side - in other words the stainless or chrome strips just above the exterior door handles that hold the weatherstripping between the sides front and back glass panes.  These are not rechromed pieces - but very nice concours quality items - still in the plastic package - If you need to add these to your concours vehicle to make the finishing touch just before the convention or other local shows - contact me off list.

Thanks

Scott