<VV> Fw: Correct Installation of a Fitch Roof

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 9 14:08:31 EDT 2009

Alan, not true.
Anybody with the parts can build a Fitch. The Car could be done in three ways that I'm aware of. IMHO

1. You order from Chevy dealer,  have the Corvair drop shipped to John and then John would make the mods and register it as a Fitch Sprint. You get the finished car from the dealer.

 2. You buy the car and deliver it to John, then he makes the mods.

3. You buy the parts from John and install them your self.

4. Mine was a Fitch built '66 Corsa. PO tried to knock down a tree with it. Used a '69 body and transferred all the Fitch options to it. It is now registered to me as a Connecticut Chevrolet Fitch. Best in show at Parsippany Corsa Nationals. Still Senior division.

 What the registration will say depends on the state you live in???

  Other comments? I'm not the expert.
 MIKE KOVACS

From: Alan and Clare Wesson <alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk>
> Im building a 65 Fitch

Surely only Fitch could do that. And in 65.

(;-)))

Cheers

Alan