<VV> V8 Conversion

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 08:00:47 EDT 2009

 In this economy, you'd be surprised the deals that can be found. For sure, a stand alone LSx harness (required) isn't all that cheap, but hey, I went old school when I got my 915 gearbox. Plowed through the Yellow Pages, made a bunch of calls, and got what I wanted for CHEEP! It seems junkyards will do anything to move inventory these days. With so many decent and really inexpensive used cars out there, most folks are just saying f@#& it, and junk the old car and get something else.