<VV> 215 engine in a vair/and modifications

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 09:15:40 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/10/2009 7:52:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
N2VZD at aol.com writes:

just
throwing cash at  it wont work. takes gobs of hard work  also!
regards, tim colson

I agree 100%.  I've seen lots of custom cars with beautiful handiwork,
expensive welding and custom wiring that I really admired just for
workmanship.  But these cars were statements to the craftsmanship of the  builder--and
frequently not better cars--just hobby money pits.  When you  see a
carefully done modification that also improves on or at least respects the  original
engineering design then you have the best of all worlds.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
fingertips.