<VV> Need 1960 for display

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 10:13:39 EDT 2009

Derby City Corvair Club in Louisville, KY is searching for a clean, nice 1960 Corvair for a display/celebration on October 2nd and 3rd.  We currently have a couple of very nice earlies but they are not 1960's.

If any 1960 Corvair owner would be willing to display his or her 1960 Corvair please contact, Ernie Sanders, President, Derby City Corvair Club.  My email address is epssax at yahoo.com.

Our club will have memoribilla and refreshments at our display.  We intend to have a newspaper article on the 50th Anniversary of this unique car.  The event will be held at Bob Hook Chevrolet, an old, established dealership in the central Louisville area.

We are looking forward to this event and hope lots of people, both young and old, come to see these historic cars.   Thanks,  Ernie