<VV> Carter YH rich running FIXED

Duane, Jim E. JDuane at advprograms.com
Tue Jun 16 07:46:31 EDT 2009

I all.

The 180 is back to normal.  The test drive went well.  The idle mix screw was back to "around" 3/4 to 1 turn from seated.  Smooth power delivery, good boost.  Aside from the choke plate sticking in the full open position, all is well.  Accel pump?  Broken choke tang?  Just a teardown/re-build?

'VAIR on!

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs