<VV> Some quick questions about LM engine perimeter seal

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Jun 12 19:05:21 EDT 2009

Andy,
I have installed the seal both ways. Way easier to install to body first
with engine out then, slip it on the shroud flange as you raise the engine.
Corner pieces are a bitch. They do not fit well from the factory. I always
have to futz with them. I use some Ru-glide rubber lube also. Washes off
easily. Over lap goes behind the rear motor mount.

Rick