<VV> Some quick questions about LM engine perimeter seal

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 13 01:09:53 EDT 2009

Define "top side" please. Do you mean you attatch it to the body and then to the engine? How about if you are installing an engine, do you put it on the engine and then the body or? And would you put any kind of lubricant on it? Inquiring minds would like to know.Thanks.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado