<VV> vote for Nader

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 14 00:41:28 EDT 2009

I was down in Portland a couple of weeks ago for my Niece's grad. While I was transporting the family back from the ceremony I spotted a real Ralph Nader campaign poster still up on a telephone pole from last year..... needless to say, It's not up anymore!
It's in my rec room. LOL
It's white coroplast, about 10"x36" with NADER spelled down vertically with a box with a checkmark below the name. It looks very low budget, with the name just spray painted black through a stencil, and the coroplast has something else on the other side. Very classy!

yea, Vairily ... Shaun