<VV> DACC Homecoming

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 20:47:54 EDT 2009

Ken;
There are 3 of us from Ohio that have already pre- registered via e-mail. We will be leaving the Cleveland area quite early on Friday morning and were hoping to make it on time for the G.M. tour. Friday is the only time we can leave home due to work situations. We have booked our rooms at the Clocktower and are quite excited about the Homecoming!! We would love to be there on time for the tour. What time would the depature from the hotel be in order for us to make the tour. If we need to we can leave Cleveland at an earlier time in order to make the tour.

TRISH

Ladybug
65 vert
Cleveland, Ohio