<VV> Holley 500 or Not

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 17:19:19 EDT 2009

To answer your last question first, yes the Rochester is a 4GC. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the 4GC or I might work on?it.

I actually would prefer to go to the original Corvair carb system. This engine, however, is not in a Corvair and I do not have any of the linkages,?studs, or gas lines?to return it to a Corvair configuration. One day I plan on reverting back to the Corvair Rochester H carbs that are built for some performance. My thinking is that if I can a reasonably priced Holley 350 (thanks for the suggestion), I can more quickly correct the car's drivability issues. I may be all wet though.

Joe