<VV> DETROIT AREA CORVAIR HOMECOMING

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Jun 19 11:40:58 EDT 2009

Concerning the DACC Homecoming tour of the GM Heritage
Museum.  Many took the tour during the 2007 CORSA
National Convention and again at the 2008 DACC Homecoming.
It is well worth doing again as they continually rotate the cars
on display.  There was no fee in the past but times have
changed [there is that word again :-(] and the Heritage Museum
must now charge for a visit.  And it is still well worth the money.

Make your reservations for the Homecoming and indicate you
will make the tour.  DACC will pay the fee and you may
reimburse us at the registration desk when you arrive at the
Comfort Inn Clocktower in Plymouth, MI.
Ken P

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:49:18 -0400 "David Foster"
<NeighborDave at roadrunner.com> writes:
> KEN,
>        Does the $10 Heritage fee have to be paid in advance or just
> planned
> in advance.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave Foster