<VV> Air cooling shroud

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jun 19 10:59:45 EDT 2009

First, remove the carbs....

Sorry, I don't think there is another way without cutting or bending the
shroud.

But, you can take the carbs off as a unit, without removing the linkage.
Disconnect the fuel line going into the fuel pump from the fire wall, the
accelerator rod to crosshaft swivel, and the two nuts holding each carb to
the head. Lift carefully. With all three hands ggg.

Frank DuVal