<VV> 1960 PG Question

JKFG717 at aol.com JKFG717 at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 12:21:54 EDT 2009

Yesterday I started my 1960 700. I noticed when I took my foot off the
brake the car started to creep forward. I thought I imagined it until it hit
the  tire block. When I removed the block it started to creep again. It was in
 neutral the whole time. When the car has been driven a while the PG will
feel  like a slip when starting from stop. If you press the gas hard it tends
not to  do it every time and accelerates fine. If at the bottom of my hilly
driveway the  car will actually shudder as it tries to go up the hill. If
the PG is cold it  drives right up the driveway. It's a 51 K original
mileage, has a new modulator  and the lines to it all check out. Any help would be
appreciated.   Jim
**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222677718x1201465083/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692163%3B38015526%3Be)