<VV> Air cooling shroud

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jun 19 11:21:49 EDT 2009

The only way to remove the upper shroud without pulling the carbs...

...is with a saw.  Seriously, you have to remove the carbs and some
other bits.  Or, you can make a two piece shroud from two top shrouds
if you need to get in there regularly, Al Kidd did this so he could
switch between standard and cut-down fans.

--Bryan