<VV> Rust Free

Daniel & Francine les.vallee at rocler.com
Tue Jun 23 01:24:01 EDT 2009

If I remember my time as pool service clerk, Washing Soda is the 'PH +' used
to adjust PH level in your backyard pool.  You can get in 1 to 20 pounds
pails for le$$ money.

Testing the PH before starting the derusting process would give the PH level
to maintain, whatever the size of the container.

Is there a Corvair pool owner ready for the test ?

Daniel Vallée
Valleyfield, Québec
1965 Monza Convertible 140 PG
Currently in Group Red for the motor being rebuild

Message: 7