<VV> Jacksonville special. Free Distributor caps.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 12:46:44 EDT 2009

Jacksonville special. Free Distributor  caps.
Silicone Wire Systems continues the 30 year tradition of display and  sales
at the Corsa National Convention. As a part of that, I have brought back
another “Special” from the past. I have a dozen brand new Corvair
distributor  caps. These caps fit the 1962-69 distributors. Four are gray and eight
are  black, almost all have brass contacts. I am offering a free distributor
cap to  the first twelve folks who pre-order a new 8mm Silicone Wire set for
delivery at  Jacksonville.  There is no tax or shipping for this deal, the
wires (and the cap) will be  delivered to you at the Convention. You will
likely have your choice of a black  or gray cap. All of the caps are good
quality construction. Go to _http://wireset.com/orderblank.aspx_
(http://wireset.com/orderblank.aspx)   to print  out the order blank and send it in today.
Just ignore the shipping cost when you  fill out your check – and write “
Convention delivery” on the order blank. This  deal expires when all 12 caps
are gone. Remember, there are only a couple of  weeks left until the
Convention so get your order in today. Even if you don’t  need a wire set, be sure to
drop by our booth to see some of our new Corvair  product designs. See you
at the Convention!

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems
C's  the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377052x1201454391/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)