<VV> Parts for sale

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 23 17:50:50 EDT 2009

All,

Since I can't justify the size/expense of a full vending space, I'm going
to limit the number of parts I bring to the convention to sell. Am looking
for someone to share a corner of their space with. What I plan on bringing
to the convention are the following:

(STOCK PARTS)
-2 nose bars for '66-9 (see description below)
(AFTERMARKET PARTS)
-4-lug bolt-on aftermarket chrome spinner hubs, set of 4
-13" wheel trim rings, set of 4 (would go perfect with the above spinner
hubs)

Both nose bars have faded paint, but brilliant chrome. One has some minor
pits in it, but almost unnoticable unless you're aiming at concours show.
The other has no pits or scratches in it, but has a few small "nick" marks
in one of the sharp edges. Once the paint's freshened, the former would
look great on a good street car or club car, the latter could make concours
and may only get a point or two off for the nicks.

Asking $50 for the trim rings and $50 for the spinner hubs, $200 for the
better nose bar and $150 for the lesser one.

I could provide pics if requested.

-Mark
airvair at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.