<VV> Oil pressure shut off switch

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jun 23 19:07:32 EDT 2009

I don't know if such a beast exists - there are snap switches that
basically can turn something (a light) on or off.  Then there are
senders for pressure.  I think you need to plan to install two
senders.  To do that, you might consider moving the whole thing away
from the fan belt.  See a couple examples here:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/oil-sender.html

--Bryan