<VV> Hot Idle Question

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 17:06:08 EDT 2009

                                                       B"H

Hi all...I noticed something interesting about my car...when I drive locally in the city, my engine runs nice and smooth.  However, after a long drive, say 50-100 miles on the highway at a steady 55-65 mph, when I come home, I notice the engine runs noticeably rougher.

After that, if I drive locally, it smooths out again.  Anyone experience the same thing?  Car is a stock 1969 110 with Powerglide.

Thanks in advance everyone...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG