<VV> Spare Tire

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 28 15:46:16 EDT 2009

Use the 13".  It will fit properly into the mount and clear the engine properly.  A 14" might be a problem there.
Running with one slightly undersized 13" tire mounted either front or rear to replace a flat 14" won't be a problem as that is what differentials compensate for, but do get the 14" fixed and remounted asap.

Dave - Calgary
68 Kelmark
66 Corsa 140-4 Vert
70 Zed 28 Camaro (one owner)