<VV> Engine Cooling Air Flow

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:03:54 EDT 2009

John,

I'll tell you what I think it is and if I'm wrong, I'll quickly be shot down
:o).

Basically, there is no cooling air until the thermostats open the doors. The
fan just spins without moving any air until the doors open. Of course this
assumes that all shrouds are in place and operating properly.

Marc Sheridan