<VV> Engine Cooling Air Flow

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 30 13:24:22 EDT 2009

If the heater is not attached, you should block off the heater outlet on the
shroud.  Leaving that open will make for poor or little air flow over the
engine cooling fins.  It will exit out the top without passing over the
engine.

The design is that the cooling air exits out the back once the doors open.
There is very little (if any) cooling before that.  This assumes that lower
shrouds are in place.

Later, JR