<VV> Disc Brakes - EM...

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 1 02:39:49 EST 2009

Two things.

1st
Don't buy these UNTIL you've sourced a set of the Dodge Colt Hubs!  They
were only made for a short period of time thirty years ago on an unloved
car, ergo they are really hard to find.  I know, a friend bought the
brackets and we had a hell of a time locating a set of hubs, and we're
pretty resourceful.

2ns
Talking with Greg Peterson of Corvair Specialties at the Ventura Convention
he mentioned there are new and easier ways to do this now, and you get
bigger discs.

Regards,
Joel