<VV> Disc Brakes - EM...

Delta Mfg. deltainc at grm.net
Thu Mar 5 09:26:17 EST 2009

Is that the same car as those years Plymouth Champ?  I remember our toy car
team renting a couple of those back about then ... had 8 speeds forward,
they were not much bigger than our toy cars , and were just a ball with
which to hurtle around Pomona  (g). Our team regarded them as good practice
for our nightly sojurns to Malibu Racers ... sigh .....
 reargards, ken campbell, hurtling bad in I OWU