<VV> FC heater reaches 60 F. due to improvements

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 1 14:11:00 EST 2009

Last time I checked, FC windshields were still available from auto glass
installers.  This was 4 or 5 years ago and the price at that time was in the
$600 - $700 range - installed.  Don't know if that is still true any
longer - but certainly worth looking into.  A pun?
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140