<VV> Wiper malfunction

john miller jncmiller2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 20:23:08 EST 2009

Ok...time to ask for help as I cant find any info on this and I'm out of ideas so I'm throwing this out for feedback.  LM wipers arent working on recently aquired car....no high...no low....but when i push the wiper wash they move (and squirt!).....if i continue to hold the wipers they sometimes start to work (if switch is in on position)...I turn them off...then back on...no wiper. I'm thinking bad switch as the connections all look good.......... #5 needs more imput!!!!!!!!

John Miller
Iowa
Long day of breathing fumes in garage.....