<VV> Wiper malfunction

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 20:29:53 EST 2009

In a message dated 3/1/2009 5:23:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jncmiller2 at yahoo.com writes:

Ok...time to ask for help as I cant find any info on this and I'm out  of
ideas so I'm throwing this out for feedback.  LM wipers arent working  on
recently aquired car....no high...no low....but when i push the wiper wash  they move
(and squirt!).....if i continue to hold the wipers they sometimes  start to
work (if switch is in on position)...I turn them off...then back  on...no
wiper. I'm thinking bad switch as the connections all look  good.......... #5 needs
more imput!!!!!!!!

 Simple fix... dismantle and clean the switch... easy!!  or  just remove
andspray some penetrate inside..

The Switch control the GROUND....  -  Neg.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)