<VV> 102hp paired with Powerglide?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 2 13:06:03 EST 2009

Were you running a harmonic balancer with your 110? If the 110 was in good condition before the break, I would probably try to find a good crank. I wonder if any other damage has occured as the crank broke. Do you have it apart? What year and model is your vehicle?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado