<VV> Re 102 OVER 110

Mark R Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Tue Mar 3 11:54:15 EST 2009

Kirk is right! I did the rebuild on his 64 Rampside and I thought the truck
did fairly well with the 102 that he brought me from Kansas. (Yes He did
drive a wore out 102 from Kansas to Cottonwood AZ!)

Then I drove the truck with the rebuilt 110! Wow what a difference! It is
not the 8 Hp, it is really more a torque issue! A 102 is a pretty hot little
engine but it just does not have the low and midrange torque of a 110!

I am still looking for a loaner car for the Roebling event. Let me know at
mark at vintagecarcare.info