<VV> Non-stock radio

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 17:54:46 EST 2009

A while back, I bought a 65 Corsafied Monza coupe--lovely car--but it came
with a radio that doesn't work.  It's a fancy thing, four speakers, more
buttons than I've ever sen on a car radio.  The nameplate says UNIC but I  can't
find anything on Google like an owners' manual or a repair manual.   The only
thing on the 'Net involving UNIC has to do with CB radios, and close  looking at
the thing gives no indication of it being CB.

Does anyone know anything about these units, or where I could get some  info
rmation?  Somebody sepnt a bunch of money on it and I would like to get  it
back into working condition.

Scotty from Hollyweird