<VV> RM engine in early production Corsa?

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 13:04:13 EST 2009

John,
My Corsa was built on 11/28/64, and has an RB code on its original  engine.
Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta

In a message dated 03/04/2009 9:25:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jncmiller2 at yahoo.com writes:

I got a  low number vin 65 Corsa that has an RM suffix code motor (pre
christmas 64).  The books show RB as corsas only. Just trying to figure if this
could be  a factory possibility that they also used RM engines in Corsas or rule
that out completely and assume the motor was switched out of a Monza or other.
 And yes I checked the VIN and it is a  Corsa.

John

the property
of the  writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options:  http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs