<VV> PW reminder

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 13:27:08 EST 2009

Just a reminder, I'm going to stop accepting PayPal pre-registrations for the Performance Workshop tonight around 6. If you intend to pre-register (HIGHLY recommended) via PayPal and haven't do so already,?please do so this afternoon or early evening. I'll be leaving in the morning and traveling without a computer (oh the humanity!!).

The PW is looking like another great event this year. In addition to the great company and agenda, the weather looks like it will cooperate too. We might even have a couple surprises....

Indy is THE place to be this weekend if you're into Corvairs, don't miss it!!

Ned