<VV> Back Up light question

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 20:39:41 EST 2009

In a message dated 3/5/2009 5:32:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
JRVIDRINE at aol.com writes:

I don't have back up lights when the car is in reverse (62 Coupe  -
powerglide).  What is the most likely cause.  I'm not a  really for  real
mechanic.

 No need to be a mechanic... DC Electrician!

 Burnt out / missing lightbulbs!!  ggg

1  Broken BU  Switch , if a manual [ bottom of trans]

2  Corroded switch on shifter if a PG

What year? Trans?

Try oldcarmanuals.com  for the wiring diagram..  OR

Buy a Colorized CD with each systems seperated!  from _AeronedATaol.com_
(mailto:Aeroned at aol.com)

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)