<VV> Disconnecting the wiring harness

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 22:13:55 EST 2009

Hi Stephen,

I'd try some lube like LPS 1, Seafoam or WD-40 down each of the connectors
as well as around the perimeter.  Helps alot.  When you reassemble, use some
ignition type grease to make it easier next time.  I use the dialectric
grease now on all my electrical plugs and lights.  Helps to ward off
corrosion and keeps them dry.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!