<VV> Wiring harness disconnection

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 21:08:31 EST 2009

Bob Hall wins the award for the idea that won the day.

<snip>If you have some wood chips jammed into the tines to keep them
from re-attaching

Well, I didn't have wood chips, but I did have a set of miniature
screw drivers.  I placed one on either side of the harness embedded
in the connection tines and then used a third to wedge in between a
space in the bend of the tines at the top of the harness.  Twenty
seconds (and a blood sacrifice - poked my finger with one of the
screwdrivers) later, the harness was disconnected.  No tugging
necessary.

Thanks,

Stephen